If your outer walls have not been insulated, the answer is probably yes! The good news is that there is an easy way to stop that heat escaping without having to change anything inside your home. MPC Plastering can start saving you money on your heating bills immediately with external wall insulation (EWI).
How Homeowners are Benefiting from EWI
There are several valuable benefits of installing an EWI system , including:
- Cost Savings. By putting a stop to heat loss through your outer walls, your home will feel a lot warmer. This means you won’t have to fire up the heating for as long as you normally do. Let MPC install EWI to your home and send less of your hard-earned cash to the energy companies.
- Minimal disruption. Since EWI is installed to the outside of a building, there will be no disruption to anyone within the building. On a commercial site, where external business operations are impacted, we will work with you to ensure that everyone on site is kept safe and disruption is minimised. We will, of course, leave the site clean and tidy when we leave.
- Do your bit for the planet. Installing EWI is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint and help secure a better world for future generations
- Preserve internal space. As well as intruding on your family life, installing internal insulation means reducing your interior space. This isn’t an issue with EWI. EWI provides all the benefits of internal insulation without affecting the interior at all.
- Access to grants. The environmental benefits of EWI means that Local Authorities, the government and even energy companies sometimes offer grants. Check with these bodies for current deals before starting work. MPC are approved Green Deal installers.